How often do you use business as a reason to close your heart and mind?
What if business were a constant opportunity for personal growth?
What would happen to the world if we all experienced business this way?
• Selling, marketing and managing in ways that increase self-awareness
• Identifying and structuring organizations that will succeed
• Creating an organization that has the ability to scale
• Creating an organization that promotes self-discovery
• Creating an organization that promotes employee well-being to gain market advantage
• Negotiating without manipulation
• Inspiring your team with an authentic vision and mission
• Structuring your board and your executive team to maximize joy and success
• Firing people in a way that supports them
• Attracting great people and creating an environment where they thrive
• Being certain and trusting what you know while being open to others’ input
• Creating and sticking to goals and plans with ease
• Creating working relationships that are transparent and really fun
• Making hard conversations rewarding and effective
• Learning the skills for one-on-one facilitation and group meditation
• Helping partners to overcome limiting perspectives
• Giving up your need for control while increasing your results
• Finding your blind spots and changing your perspective
• Having a rewarding and fulfilling relationship with money
• Healing your shame and changing unwanted habits
• Being of service without feelings of obligation and guilt
• Discovering your deeper authenticity
• Staying true to yourself in tough situations without being cruel to others
If you have given your life to being of service in exchange for material wealth, partial scholarships are available.