Criteria for Investment
- Does it have a high margin or a low cost?
- Does it solve a problem they think they have not the problem you think they have?
- Is the product easy to use?
- Is there a great team in place?
- Is it decentralized?
- Does it hook onto an authentic human desire?
I am constantly looking to invest for highly effective and self-aware teams that have products that promote self-discovery and self-awareness in a very obvious way. The above criteria needs to be met for me to make an investment. The company also needs to be located in the U.S. and there must be a working prototype. For more information, please go to OneEarthCapital.com
I only fund non-profits that promote self discovery in children. All the organization in which I fund in this field are highly scalable, are aligned with the above criteria, and have high capacity leadership teams. In the end, all of the organizations I fund should be able to serve 10 million kids and be financially independent inside of seven years.